Beginning August 15, 2009, Soul Cafe began operating primarily as a rental facility. Soul Cafe continues operating as a Christian-based facility and smoke free environment. No alcoholic beverages, weapons or any other contraband will be permitted on the premises at any time. Anyone found in violation will be escorted from the property and local police will be contacted.
Seating for 200 people (including VIP Room)
State of the art sound system with CD, DVD, and local radio station options.
Stage with lighting, speakers and equipment connection capability.
2 large screen TV’s (in dining area) that are compatible with DVD player.
6ft tables for food service
(No linens, silverware, or any decoration is included.)
We offer two different OPTIONS for facility rental:
SOUL CAFÉ FACILITY RENTAL CONTRACT
Soul Café Incorporated will continue operating as a Christian-based facility. Soul Café, Incorporated is a smoke free environment. No alcoholic beverages, weapons, or any other contraband being permitted on the premises at any time. Anyone found in violation will be escorted from the property by police.
Effective February 2010, Soul Café, Incorporated will be operating as a rental facility. We will permit renter to bring in their own food, or hire a professional caterer to provide food. No food service will be provided through the facility/restaurant.
Renter will be able to bring in their own food, non-alcoholic beverage and music. Soul Café Incorporated rental facility will provide tables and chairs for seating, as well as tables for food set up. The facility can comfortably accommodate 200 people, including use of the VIP room for large events. Smaller events will be limited to the designated area according to seating needs. The renter will have access to kitchen area for light food preparation (no full service cooking will be permitted) use of oven and microwave for warming food, and ice machine in kitchen area. All needed utensils, pots, pans and all other equipment will have to be brought in by renter.
COST: $700 for 5-hours, including set up and clean-up time. Each additional hour will be $100 per hour. A valid credit card number is required on file for incidentals for all rentals. Credit card authorization form must also be on file.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to secure the date and is due at the time rental agreement is signed. This deposit will be deducted from the total rental cost. However, if the event is cancelled, deposit is non-refundable.
- A separate security deposit of $300 is required for all rentals. Security deposit will be returned to renter after property has been inspected and found to be free of physical damage.
- Facility Clean-up – It will be the responsibility of the renter to ensure that the facility is left clear of any trash, food or debris on tables, counters and floors, and all tables and chairs left straightened and in place. All trash should be placed in the designated trash cans that are provided for removal the following day. Trash bags will be provided by Soul Café Incorporated. If additional clean up is required, there will be a $150.00 deduction from the security deposit.
- Decorations - are permitted. However, no permanent defacing or markings, tape or any type of adhesive can be put on walls or ceilings. Any decorations that are brought in must be removed at the end of the event. Facility Management will not be responsible for any items that are left after event.
- Security service is required for all rentals – security service will be provided through the facility management and is included in your total cost.
- Valid Credit Card renter will be required to provide a current/valid credit card (Visa or MC) to be kept on file for the duration of the event. After event is over and there are no overages (i.e., additional hours, damage in excess of $300 security deposit) the information will be destroyed.
- Hold Harmless Waiver – renter will be required to sign a hold harmless waiver which releases any and all persons associated with the rental facility from any harm real or implied to any person in attendance of an event. This includes any sickness from any food that is brought in or served during event. All food that is brought in is at renters “own risk”. Management accepts no responsibility for any food preparation or serving since no food will be prepared at the facility. It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure proper handling and preparation and service to invited guests. Any items that are not the property of the rental facility will have to be removed from premises at the end of the event.
- Lost or left behind items - facility management will not take responsibility for any items that are left, nor will it be responsible for any rental equipment pick-up or scheduling.
- Cancellation - all cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to event date and time. No refunds will be given at this time.